Daniel Builders Ltd are committed to a continuous improvement programme in respect to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental performance within our scope of business activities. These are as follows:
- We aim to develop total customer satisfaction by way of consistently high quality and expertise.
- We will continually work to improve our organisation, service and procedures and in turn this will establish a confidence level and relationship with our customers which will help to build a strong future.
- Ensure that documented procedures are maintained, monitored and whenever possible, improved upon to provide a service which conforms to the specified requirements of each of our clients.
- Ensure that management and staff are fully conversant with the company objectives through an on-going programme of training and awareness for personnel at all levels within the company.
- We will adopt as principles the prevention of pollution, reduction of waste and the efficient use of materials and energy
- We will Monitor/ review Waste at Regular Intervals
- We will take environmental factors into account when making decisions on investments such as buildings, plant, machinery, equipment, goods and services.
- We will strive to improve the energy efficiency of our buildings and facilities and reduce the amount of water used in our premises by adopting water conservation measures.
- We will minimise waste, especially hazardous waste and whenever possible recycle materials; we will dispose of all waste we produce through safe and responsible methods.
Health & Safety
- We will comply with all applicable legislation and ensure that the prevention of accidents, injury, ill health and pollution is an integral part of our working practices
- We will set and maintain high operational safety standards to ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees and of others (eg subcontract staff and the general public) who may be affected by our business operations.
- We will provide employees with safe places of work, plant, equipment and substances etc that are without risk to health when properly used.
- We will provide a suitable forum for consultation which allows, and encourages, our employees to discuss health and safety matters with senior management.
- We will provide suitable arrangements to ensure that the health and safety performance of our organisation is measured and reviewed with the aim of improving overall performance standards.